I will try to keep this short. But a 1 star rating needs to be earned and this one was earned for sure.
1. A 2 day job turned into a 5 day job that turned into a 7 day job because they didn't know what they were doing.
2. I was told this shop had done "several" C5 Corvettes and had a technician that was familiar with the clutch in them, this was not the case.
3. Originally charged $85 over original estimate because they didn't understand the torque tube and it was sent to another shop, this is why a 2 day job became a 5 day job.
4. After picking up my car, on the drive home a bolt fell out of the rear brake caliper and ground into the wheel causing my car to come to a violent stop. Had the car towed back to the shop, this is why it became a 7 day job.
5. Did not repair or even clean up the damaged brake caliper or the damaged wheel. They did take it to a tire shop to have the wheels balanced.
6. The tire shop that balanced the wheels lost a lug nut and replaced it with an open ended nut. I have been told they will either find it or buy me a new lug nut.
I was never called with the status of my car, I had to call and see where they were with it. Every time I called, I was placed on hold for an average of 10 minutes. The only reason I waited on hold each time was so I could find out about my car.
Not only was I told they knew what they were doing when it is obvious they did not, they have made no effort to correct the damage they caused other than to say they were sorry. Not nearly as sorry as I am for bringing my baby here. Never again.