The experience was horrible and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone !!!!Upon confirming my cleaning I was told that it would be more than expected because I'm a new client, they let me know that it would be upwards of $300 for a cleaning, I am in pain pretty regularly with my teeth and so I thought a checkup would make sense. When I arrived I was told by the hygenist within 5 minutes that my cleaning didn't think he was going to be completed in this visit, he didn't sound completely sure of this or I'd have told him to stop, 30 minutes later he started on my cleaning(one of two reasons I was there), the hygenist was good at what he was doing and completed scraping my front teeth. I was quoted another $150 to get the rest of the teeth cleaning done at a later date, about a month later. So after my appointment was done and i was doing the math I really didn't understand why a teeth cleaning and check up would cost me $400, I did look for other dentist afterwards and seen the pricing was around $99-150 for a cleaning and check up, so I guess I'm a bit confused as to why I was ripped off. Does Angel Care Dental make a practice of doing this ? If this does in fact make the web and someone has some ideas for me to get my money back even in part i would be in your debt, I can be reached philzopf at hotmail dot com
We are very sorry to hear that your experience here was horrible. I would like to address your concerns point by point.
- Our hygienists always book the new patients for one hour because they are never sure what is needed for each patient.
- You were very happy with the cleaning but so you?re aware the billing is done per unit of time. This is every 15 min. Because you haven?t been to a dentist in over 10 years, it became evident that you require more than one hour of time to clean, and do a professional job.
- This was all explained to your friend by our receptionist, at time of booking the appointment. Your friend, and her family have been patients of ours for the past 20 years and we would like to think that they would only refer you to us if they were happy with our services.
- Other dentist also charge by unit of time. I can?t see being quoted only $99 by estimate. We charge only the basic fee guide prices, and could not be charging you more than any other dental office.
- In conclusion, we found it really harsh that you referred to us as ripping you off, especially that I feel you received an excellent service from our hygienist. You do not need to ask anyone else to help, we will be more than happy to refund you the full amount you spent in our dental office.
We wish you the best, and will forward your x-rays, and chart to the dental office of your choice.