Our pool was closed Monday Oct. 20. I did not have a chance to inspect the work until Sat. Oct. 25. I found the following problems:
1. The chlorinator was not emptied. I emptied the chlorinator, but there remains about 3" of water in the bottom which needs to be removed.
2. The on off levers that attach to the time clock were removed & the on lever is missing. I had asked that they not be removed as there is no need for removal when the power is off.
3. A pool cover spring adjacent to the diving board was not attached.
4. The pool filter was not taken apart & cleaned.
5. The skimmer baskets were not emptied & put away in the pool cover bag full of leaves.
I called & left a message on line 2 on Monday Oct. 27. We received a call back on Tuesday saying that the above items would be taken care of & you would call us when they had been completed. Please expedite completion of the above items.