BPH continues to be the absolute best. They were very busy, but when I called to say that my 7 month old pup had just swallowed a piece of sugar free gum, they told me to bring her in. They were awaiting my arrival and took her in right away, got her to vomit the gum right up. They monitored her for a bit and sent her home. The Vet, while trying to leave for vacation,, took great care of the pup and took the time to explain to me the effects of xylitol on dogs. I just continue to love this place and I am relieved that it happened during their regular business hours. THANK YOU!!!!