1. Asked for J. Johnson and was told he was not taking any new clients and would I use someone else - I said “yes” believing all employees were vetted and professional.
2. Called person assigned to me several times about sending in late estimated taxes -- never received a call back.
3. I called, texted, dropped off and emailed information required (didn’t receive acknowledgement of my tax information which was requested). Was contacted by representative requesting information that had already been sent over and was residing in her inbox.
4. There was never explanation or review of my taxes. Admin in front office handed me my taxes and told me when estimated taxes were due.
5. Disappointed in overall experience particularly communication as I was told D-J was an excellent firm and came highly recommended. I have lingering concerns over the validity and accuracy of my returns submitted due to the lack of communication.