I have been a patient here for about 20 years and I always receive more than satisfying care.
1. The receptionists are extremely helpful and accommodating to get you an appointment with the doctor, whether you call a month or a few days in advance, they figure something out for you.
2. The receptionists are fully informed about costs, insurance, doctor's availability and hours, and even call you back when they say they will. They help you fill out the rebate forms. They remember you! Just tell them your last name and they know who you are!
3. Costs are very reasonable.
4. Never a long wait in the waiting room. Few minutes tops.
5. Very clean and sanitary environment (important for your eyes).
6. Free solution with each visit :)
7. The doctor is smart, intuitive, knowledgeable, trustworthy, with an awesome personality (I find this combination rare!)
8. The staff feels like they are a family, working as a team to provide you personalized care.