My experience was sort of a mixed bag.
1) Price - almost half the price of Avalon
2) People - everyone was very nice, and I felt cared about fixing the issues
3) Did the right thing in fixing issues after they happened (this is the reason I will continue to use them)
1) Store - display seems a bit disorganized. Could improve on the look
2) Organization - There were multiple mistakes made during the course of my order which was done months before delivery. Often I had to follow up when they told me they'd call me back. Also, billed me for an item that they didn't have. Lastly, delivery person told us they were instructed to leave hardwood at street (they did relent and brought boxes inside).
3) store hours that are posted are not correct. Never open at 8:00.
It is important to note that I am aware that some of the issues were from the supplier and I thought DCC did the best they could in making everything right.
3) Recently called to place a 2nd order of wood but order wasn't actually taken. Not actually sure what happened. Most likely I will have to follow up.