They arrived on time everyday and worked very efficiently. The workmanship on replacing damaged trim board was excellent. Their attention to detail was excellent and they covered shrubs and covered none painted surfaces. At the end of each day, they stored their ladders and equipment neatly out of the high traffic areas. Overall, I think they did an excellent job!!
1. All (putty) sanding was not leveled, there's noticeable bumps on the walls
2. There was only one piece of framing around the kitchen window installed, should have been 4 and the work around that window is a little sloppy. I just had a new window installed prior to painting, I shall have followed my gut and waited until after the painting. When the stool/sill was cut off, yep my window was slightly damaged. I recently had someone suggest that I get a new kitchen window & I told them I just had that one installed. So you can see why I said "sloppy."
3. A three man crew probably would have been better for the work involved, but I understand cost.
4. Over charged for installing kitchen door frame, materials were less than $100. However, it looks good. We will paint @ a later date.
5. It would be great if someone from EYP would do a follow-up walk through after a project is completed so, they can see first hand the completed job.
The walls/ceilings were in bad shape so the newness of fresh paint is appreciated.