I was extremely disappointed by my last color service, to the degree that I will now likely not going to come back to Gene Juarez again.
1) When I booked the appointment, I specifically asked the receptionist whether the stylist they were booking me with was in the same price range as my usual appointments ($60 for single process color). The receptionist confirmed
2) When the colorist was applying the color, I explained that I had uneven color and that I wanted to _even_ it out. I also explained that I have stubborn greys (which require more time for the color to be applied)
3) The colorist applied a really bright color (similar to my roots) - as a result my color was even more uneven than before the coloring
4) The colorist only had me with the color for 20 minutes. Consequently, the greys were barely covered, and all of the greys came back within 2 weeks with their color. That was pointless and made me very upset!!! What's the point of getting salon color with the two results like this??
5) To make matters worse, the stylist asked me if I want some special gloss treatment while washing my hair .I was pondering that situation but did not commit as I did not know the price of the service. When I finished and was paying, the salon representative told me that my overall change was a whooping _$170_ !!!! which was nearly 3 times of my regular cost! That was insane. I did pay but I never want to come back to a salon where I get used in this way, where I get lied to, where the result of salon coloring is pathetic and doesn't hold for even two weeks. I needed to go to a different salon just to fix up the color. and to add insult to injury your salon charged me inordinate amount of $$$ for this terrible service.