This office offered amalgam fillings to me at a lower cost WITHOUT informing me of the risks. The mercury in Amalgam fillings is TOXIC. Once I did realize the risks, I made the mistake of going back to the same place to have them removed, having no idea that there is a proper way to remove them, so as not to ingest the fumes that come off. The mercury fumes cross the blood brain barrier and can cause all sorts of problems. Thankfully, I found a holistic dentist out of town that removed the remaining ones SAFELY. Never again will I make the mistake of going to a conventional dentist.
On a positive note, the staff is great and the doctors have good bedside manners. But for me, safety trumps personality.