The vet and assistant were extremely helpful and professional. All questions were met with reasonably understandable answers, all problems were thoroughly addressed, and I am much more confident in my ability to care for my dog since my appointment with them. Everyone I met there was very friendly and fully capable of handling my large American Bulldog when the need arose.
The only thing I would criticize is their use of sparkly bandages. Due to the fact that sparkles are the worst invention in the history of mankind with their ability to stick to anything forever, they have no place anywhere near an open wound. I was lucky to only cover my floor in sparkles when removing my dog's bandages, but having to dig even one sparkle off of the bleeding lump on his arm would have been a nightmare. Please prioritize practicality over aesthetics.