2033 Gordon Dr
UNIT #100
Kelowna, BC V1Y 3J2

Mon: 8:00AM - 7:00PM

Tue: 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Wed: 8:00AM - 7:00PM

Thu: 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Fri: 9:00AM - 3:00PM

Sat - Sun: 24 hours

95.7% would refer friends and family to us

5 stars Customer since 2013

I cannot stress the fantastic customer service this practice offers. I moved from Kelowna to Vabcouver and everyone I come back for a quick visit, Andrea and the team at the front desk do whatever they can to fill me in for an appointment. They always go above and behind to make sure you're always taken care of and Dr Webster always makes an effort to say hi and take the time out to acknowledge patients and make them feel at home. They are perfect for students as most post secondary insurance only covers 80% of dental work, but Dr Webster covers the other 20%. Thank you KDC!!!

5 stars Customer since 2014

My 3 young kids and I recently visited KDC and we will definitely be returning. All of the staff were very friendly, and amazing with children. My appointment was thorough, yet gentle. I have visited other clinics in the past and found the treatment so aggressive that it was painful. I highly recommend Kelowna Dental Centre. My kids LOVE visiting the dentist! Thank you Dr Mike and Staff!

5 stars Customer since 2014

Very professional and did a great job.

2 stars Customer since 2014

Very friendly and courteous employees and totally made me feel comfortable. The office has a very nice

comfy setting and was delighted when offered a coffee before my appointment! My only disappointment is my outcome on whitening my teeth. I did mention I didn't want it to be so noticeable that it would look strange but I didn't expect it to seriously have very little to no difference. So much so, the person working on me wasn't sure which color sample tooth was the before or after. I had a gift certificate so I didn't have to pay out of pocket but would definitely not invest in it in the future. The only way I could describe my teeth after was clean but as for whitening, nothing.

5 stars Customer since 2014

Absolutely amazing from the front receptionist to the dentist and everybody inbetween nobody compares you guys rock .......Savannah you have beautiful blue eyes

5 stars Customer since 2014

Great experience, friendly staff and very welcoming to new clients.

5 stars Verified customer

Every one is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Webber is very attentive and efficient. I love how comfortable the surrouindings are. All the staff are attentive to your every need and ensure that you are feeling comfortable and understand all that is going on, I generally hate going to the dentist but this was a very positive experience and i will less apprehensive about going again.

4 stars Customer since 1985

Very happy with the prompt service, and excellent result.

5 stars Customer since 2013

prompt, courteous service

5 stars Customer since 1978

Everyone was very professional and treated me with care.It was as enjoyable as it could be when having a wisdom tooth pulled.. LOL. Thank you,