1. I really like the girl who did my cleaning ... Kaley (?)
2. I do not like that none of the rooms have doors. Too much noise going on. It makes the visits stressful.
3. I did not like that when I left, I would have been over charged for 2 different reasons had I not spoken up.
4. I also do not like the “mandatory” X-rays and doctor checks. If you legally have to do X-rays (which I don’t think is true), that’s fine but the client shouldn’t be charged for something that they don’t want / need.
5. Also, your waiting room needs some better magazines. Most are either garbage or aimed at women only. Maybe I suggest National Review, Field and Stream or any other hunting / sport shooting magazine.