Very disappointed in lack of care about my animal after leaving the clinic. I called with concern of a very high temperature and severe swelling at the suture sight, and was instructed to see my own veterinarian when they opened (this was 3:00am). At 7:00am I called back more swelling and higher temp., and again was told to see my own vet as they should be open soon. At this point I was offered "well you could bring him in here if you want..."
I waited for my own clinic to open. The worst part of the swelling is the sight of the neuter, which I was talked into doing but was NOT the emergency my dog was seen for. Today it looks like his battle is over and I will need to say goodbye.