The heating element in my furnace burned out Friday night at 11pm the day before Christmas Eve....and it was bitter Cold. Jason Masten came out Saturday morning and called every parts store in Denton county. They were all closed, and only one offered to open the store....for $150...not the part, but just to show up and unlock the door. I elected to use a space heater until Tuesday, the day after Christmas. It was an adventure as I tripped a switch trying to use two space heaters. My son brought over his electric blanket and I sat under the blanket during the day to keep warm. I had offers from friends and family to stay with them, however, my Chihuahua is a yapping dog especially around people. So if that ever happens again I'll probably elect to pay the $150 for the robber baron to open his parts door. Thank you, Jason, for restoring my heat.