2369 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4P 2C8

Mon: 12:00PM - 5:00PM

Tue - Fri: 10:00AM - 8:00PM

Sat: 9:00AM - 6:00PM

Sun: 11:00AM - 6:00PM

98.9% would refer friends and family to us

4 stars Customer since 2017

Kerry was very pleasant and took her time to do a great hair Botox treatment. I only wish she had put a little bit more product in my hair. The areas that she put enough product is frizz-free and looks great (about 85% of my hair) but the other 15% is still a little more frizzy and rough to touch compared to the rest of the hair. I would still recommend Mazz salon to my friends.

4 stars Verified customer

Very good

5 stars Customer since 2017

Great job and I love it.very professional the owner. Thanks to the student too.

5 stars Customer since 2015

I always leave Mazz Salon a happy customer, and am particularly pleased with the hair cut that I received from Liza this past Sunday afternoon. Liza took the time to ensure that I was fully comfortable with the shorter hairstyle that she suggested would suit me prior to taking out the scissors. After the cut, she straightened my hair to ensure that all of my hair fell as it should. This is the only Salon I have visited in the last three years, and even though I only get a cut about twice a year, it is the salon that I will continue to frequent.

In addition to Liza, I should mention that Becky was very friendly in booking my appointment. She managed to fit me the same day that I called to make an appointment, which I appreciated. Thanks to all staff!

5 stars Customer since 2014

Always a great place to get my hair done, Nina is Fabulous and Sam who washed and dried my hair did a great job!

5 stars Customer since 2017

Great experience! Thank you!

5 stars Customer since 2017

Very friendly environment with knowledgeable staff. Jan is great with cutting and styling fine hair.

5 stars Customer since 2014

Great as always!!

5 stars Customer since 2010

Marco rocks! Isaac loved his cut - even though he is a grumpy kid and didn't look like it. And we tried to shampoo Marco recommended for Miri and it is great. Thank you!!

1 stars Customer since 2015

Not a great experience. I come regularly to Mazz for my hair. Yesterday I had basically the same services as usual. Actually even less services and without warning the costs were more than 1.5x greater even with discount. This is without anything new done. I was totally disappointed. There was no warning at all that this would happen until I went to pay. NOT GOOD to treat a regular this way. Why did this happen this way??

Also in Toronto

Veterinary

Beechwood Animal Hospital

5 stars 182 reviews

A stray cat showed up at our door - when no one claimed her, we decided to adopt her. Beechwood Animal Hospital examined and spayed her at short notice. She was treated gently during her visit and we were pleased with the service.
Read More …