1. Called to make an appointment, gave all information and insurance, was promised to receive a call to confirm my appointment with a quote for general and deep cleaning. Nobody called me back, so i called to confirm it, no quote was given.
2. Spent 1 hour in the line, even my appointment was for 11, doesn't matter, it's a line system.
3. Doctor said that i have to take deep cleaning, even i want to do regular cleaning, he said that it's not going to work for me, and it's not up to me to decide, what type of service i want to get, weird.
4. Doctor wasn't able to give me the estimate for suggested service, asked me to wait for another lady to come, waiting again.
5. Lady came and she said that in my case, they can do deep cleaning for $370, regular price is higher, but with my insurance it's going to be only $370. I asked again, if i can do regular cleaning, which is free with my insurance, and it was the reason to come the dental office, she said no.
Spent 2 hours for nothing, when i said that i'll think about and give a call if i need deep cleaning, lady was really disappointed, was pushing me to stay, said that they have a window in schedule for me, and they will do it quick and nice, was trying to sell this service to me.
IMHO, service was really poor, for me this sounds like a "dental trap", no quote on the phone, pushing to buy service, which wasn't your reason for visit.
Total: slow, unprofessional, not fair