My dog had a bacterial infection from eating spoiled food out of the garbage. Called the hospital, described his symptoms and was told to bring him in asap. The girl who answered my call was very sweet and very calming because I was emotional and panicked. Rocky was seen right away, tests run came back quick and action was taken to help my Boxer recover. Everyone who handled Rocky and spoke to me, including the doctor, was very sweet and professional. I am glad I chose to take Rocky to Old Town Animal Hospital for our emergency and grateful they took such good care of him.