I really enjoyed going to The Perfect Smile. I was always greeted warmly with the staff. Few things I really enjoyed were:
1. Great customer service
2. I enjoyed the constant updates from Dr. Stan and my hygienist about what they are about to do from putting anastasia in my mouth to the end process.
3. They were very patient and answered all the questions I needed.
4. I was told I should consider Invisalign and why I should consider it. At first, I thought this was an upsell but after talking to both Dr. stan and my hygentist, I understand their reason for it - that it was not just for pretty smiling teeth but how it could be easier for me to build plague.
5. They never pressured me to buy Invisalign and informed me of a payment plan. I do like this a lot.
6. It was very detailed and fast for the cleaning process.
7. Best of all: a few times I fell asleep and I thought that was amazing.
I never liked going to the dentist because my previous dentist wasn't great. Now, I really enjoy it and I will pick The Perfect Smile because they made me feel very welcomed, professional staffs, no pressure to upsell me anything and I felt they really care about the quality and pride of their work and that to me is important. I do not want to go to a place that does not care or love what they do.