I trust them with the safety of my beloved dog Max.
A few months ago, a friend came to me crying because she had a precious little dog who seemed to have an incurable disease and was told by two different vets at two different animal clinics that expensive treatment was the only option to stop his suffering, short of putting him down.
I recommended we take him to Seventy First and get a third opinion.
Lo and behold, after some sleuthing, they discovered the dog had been ingesting peanuts and had a severe peanut allergy. Problem solved and the dog is living a happy med free life.
Thank you, Seventy First.