DO NOT USE THIS SALON...although, cheryl is WONDERFUL...however, i find the "management" intolerable because of the following reasons, and sent this post to them OVER a week ago and have not gotten any response:
1. you send entirely too many requests for "approval" and it is annoying.
2. i left a make-up contraption there and when i called to retrieve it, i got
the expected response which was that the make-up contraption was not there
because *management* would not have approved it...turns out the contraption was
there and i picked it up asap...so...to assume that i was LYING is not just
annoying, it's insulting...
3. i referred someone there and she was insulted by the staff...the person who
did her nails was fine, but the rest of the personnel was snobbish, insisting
she *must have* gotten her nails done at an *asian salon.* she did not and has
not...ever...this was VERY BAD behavior on the part of your personnel and i was
embarrassed to have EVER recommended she go to your salon... SHAME ON
EVERYONE...except cheryl, for she wasn't there...oh, and one more item, while
the person who did her nails behaved professionally, bianca, i believe it
was...the polish "bubbled" within a week of the manicure and looked dreadful.
4. when i needed an appt, your staff put me off for another week...and i think
that was because cheryl was not available...nevernomind, i SHOULD have been
offered an appt. with someone else...and...i was NOT.
5. i found out from someone today that the person got toe fungus from a pedi done at the salon...it was denied by the staff...surprise...and it took the person a YEAR to get rid of the fungus...
for these reasons, and MANY others, first and foremost, meaning what i began this *review with* i wrote to the salon about my concerns (read: items 1-4) and i've not received an apology from the "management." DO NOT USE THIS SALON!