114 N Avon Ave.
Avon, IN 46123

Mon - Thu: 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Fri: 9:00AM - 12:00PM

Sat - Sun: Closed

94.2% would refer friends and family to us

5 stars Customer since 2021

Dr Matthews got right to the source of my neck and shoulder pain problem-worked in a rehab program and instantly reduced my pain by 75% and now determining how to correct the other 25% due to a long term condition. A+

Staff does a great job in administrating the therapy sessions. A+

5 stars Customer since 2018

Everybody's very professional friendly, they make you so comfortable and relaxed. Honestly I haven't been so comfortable outside my home or my doctors office. Since 2020!

5 stars Customer since 2021

Staff super friendly awesome care best attention

4 stars Customer since 2017

Nice atmosphere everyone is very friendly and make sure you are very comfortable

5 stars Customer since 2017

Great place love it there friendly atmosphere everyone so very kind and take time with you to make sure you r comfortable

5 stars Customer since 2021

Very good

1 stars Customer since 2016

Every time I go there every one is polite helpful and it feels like family.all the care we get is still professional and I love going there.

5 stars Customer since 2016

They are always fun and friendly. Plus I feel better when I leave

5 stars Customer since 2021

This office of Dr. Mattews is the BEST chiropractor I’ve ever been to and I’ve seen about 5 in 5 years. They all take their time and make sure that their patients get what they need. I haven’t felt this great for awhile. Besides that they’re extremely kid friendly they don’t mind if I take my one year old with me and play on the floor. 10/10 recommend. I will not stop coming here

5 stars Customer since 2021

I didn’t think that I could find a spine sr to make me feel comfortable and relax with my anxieties to get to feel better

Just 2 visits and I’m starting to feel great again

Also in Avon


Avon Dental Centre

5 stars 3104 reviews

My family has been getting professional, courteous care from Deana and Doc Greer for quite some time. My children grew up and moved all around the city and still come back to Avon for their dentistry needs. I trust their advice and skills.
Read More …


The Dermatology Center of Indiana - Plainfield - Mohs

5 stars 163 reviews

The person at the check-in center was very kind and helpful! Nurse Mitzi was kind and thourough. She explained the procedure. Let me know what to expect. Dr. Gordon was kind and efficient. Really competent. She explained how vital it was to stay off of my feet after closing the incision with 9 stitches. Nurse Mitzi explained that wearing compression socks would be helpful in the healing. They were very generous to help people out insurance wise by working on December 31.
Read More …