8370 Main St.
Williamsville, NY 14221

Mon: 8:00AM - 6:00PM

Tue: 1:00PM - 6:00PM

Wed: 7:30AM - 6:00PM

Thu: 7:30AM - 11:30AM

Fri: 8:00AM - 6:00PM

Sat: 7:30AM - 11:30AM

Sun: Closed

100.0% would refer friends and family to us

5 stars Verified customer

Very helpful. Excellent treatment. Wonderful staff. Highly recommended.

5 stars Customer since 2022

This was a great experience. Staff was super friendly and I would recommend anyone I know to this office. Dr Cory was also great and professional.

5 stars Customer since 2014

Dr. Cox and his staff will do everything needed to get you feeling better. The women in the front office are very professional, thorough and compassionate. The chiropractor's are well versed in all areas of the healing process and constantly educating themselves to stay current in their area of expertise. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you are in need of chiropractor.

5 stars Customer since 2013

Excellent doctors, excellent office staff.

Never a long wait, Which is much appreciated.

4 stars Customer since 2018

Everyone is warm and friendly and I was very happy with the treatment I received

5 stars Customer since 2022

Excellent care

5 stars Customer since 2020

Dr. Cox and his team have helped me tremendously through the pain caused by a rear end collision. The staff are all so kind, courteous and professional. It’s evident that the entire team at Dr. Cox’s office enjoy their work of helping individuals heal.

5 stars Customer since 2021

Highly recommend this chiropractor for all your back and neck treatment needs. Exemplary customer service by staff and tremendous patient care by all the doctors there.

5 stars Customer since 2016

Kind. Professional. Friends. This describes my treatment and services at this fantastic chiropractic office!

5 stars Customer since 2022

Dr Cox is great. He answered all my questions and was knowledgeable and professional. The staff at the front desk were equally as awesome. I definitely made the right decision choosing this office.

Also in Williamsville


University Pediatric Dentistry

5 stars 622 reviews

Excellent service, friendly staff, and professional doctors
Read More …

Emergency Hospital

Lancaster Small Animal Hospital

5 stars 568 reviews

We brought my dog Scooby in to be put down, the technician came into the room and she said she was taking Scooby (my dog) into the back room to have an IV put in. She said it would take about 15 minutes and she would bring Scooby back to me, during that 15 minutes they had Scooby in the back myself and my 20 year old granddaughter heard loud talking and laughter, the whole 15 minutes. What happened was, when she brought Scooby back and the doctor came in with a technician, he had two syringes told me the first one would make Scooby relax and lay down, the second one was the one to put him to sleep. He said he should be passed in 30 seconds-1 minute. I said okay go ahead. He gave Scooby the first shot that was supposed to relax him, Scooby did not relax and was howling he was pushing up on his front paws trying to get up. Even though he wasn't totally relaxed the doctor gave him the second shot that would put him down, Scooby was still trying to get up, more that a minute went by and Scooby was still struggling, I asked the doctor what was going on, and he stated he did not know. He sent the technician out to get a second syringe and gave it to Scooby in the same IV. Scooby is still struggling for another two minutes. I screamed do something he sends the technician out again to get the 3rd syringe. In the meantime he realized the IV was not put in correctly, so he put a new IV in his back leg and gave him the 3rd dose. Within a minute he still was struggling. They added another IV in the other front leg and that when they gave the last 2 doses to Scooby and then he passed away. After the fifth shot Scooby was laying down and within a minute he passed away but in that last minute my dog Scooby was gasping for air, this took a total of 18 minutes. Not 30 seconds like I was told. Maybe if the technicians weren't joking and laughing they would've paid more attention to what they were doing and this wouldn't of happened. When I called the female vet the next day to say I know that the IV was placed wrong she said back to me you're right. She told me sorry I had to go through that. I'm not worried about what I went through, what I'm angry about is what they put my dog through for 18 minutes
Read More …