After my small, 5 lb, 8 year old Yorkshire Terrier consumed approximately 3 oz of dark chocolate containing toxic dried currants, vomiting all over the place, becoming agitated, and just not being herself... I became concerned. She wouldn't stop vomiting so I started to look online for advice until was completely convinced that she was definitely going to need a vet. Unfortunately by the time that happened, her primary care veterinarian was closed. Their automatic voice mail that they had provided me with the number and address to this 24/7 emergency clinic. The minute we got there, we were immediately attended to. From her first day there til the day we took her back home, I had very good service. I had regular calls from the two veterinarians taking care of her, I was welcomed to visit and call all I wanted at anytime I wanted to... and she got very good care. They even put up with her crazy nature (she has terrible separating anxiety)! Why the 4 stars and not 5? Well, money really. For her two days of hospitalization, I paid close to $900.00. Was it worth it? I'd say it was. She's alive, and doing well considering that chocolate bar should have been her demise. Would I go back? Yes, if it was another emergency situation where her primary care veterinarian was not available. All in all I am very grateful for their team of people working at Knowles Animal Clicinic.