452 E Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035

Mon: 9:00AM - 5:30PM

Tue - Wed: 9:00AM - 6:00PM

Thu: 7:00AM - 5:00PM

Fri: 9:00AM - 3:00PM

Sat: 8:00AM - 2:00PM

Sun: Closed


Dr. Megna Sethi and Dr. Amandeep Virdi are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. We look forward to meeting you!


  • 6 Month Smiles
  • Adult Invisalign
  • Bridges
  • Clear Braces
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic - Invisalign
  • Cosmetic - Veneers
  • Cosmetic - Whitening
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Crown Lengthening
  • Crowns
  • Dentures
  • Digital Radiography
  • Digital X-Rays
  • Endodontic - Root Canals
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry
  • Implant Supported Dentures
  • Internal Bleaching
  • Lumineers
  • Nitrous Oxide
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Periodontal - Deep Cleaning
  • Periodontal - Scaling and Root Planing
  • Periodontal Therapy
  • Periodontics
  • Safe Removal of Mercury Fillings
  • Teen Invisalign
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Treatment of Sleep Apnea
  • Wisdom Teeth Extraction
  • Youth Dentistry


  • English
  • Burmese
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog / Filipino
  • Vietnamese


  • Most insurance accepted


  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Care Credit
  • Cash
  • Check
  • Cheque
  • Debit
  • Discover
  • FSA
  • Mastercard
  • Visa


Amandeep Virdi

Certifications & Memberships

American Dental Association- California Dental Association Care Credit - NEW

Also in Milpitas


Healthworks Chiropractic

5 stars 10 reviews

I inherited low back issues, and I had a job for decades driving, which lead to further chronic low back pain and a stiff right hip from braking/accelerating. Dr. Lyons was thorough in his assessment and also had excellent bedside manner. The treatment modalities and prevention exercises have been very effective, enabling me to lead a normal life. 98% of the time I am there on a monthly basis for routine adjustments/preventative measures. The other 2% of the time he's helped me in semi-emergencies, such as waking up and barely being able to move my neck. Dr. Lyons was also extremely instrumental in providing detailed medical record information to our attorney when my husband was in a serious car accident, having been t-boned in an intersection by someone running a red light. I'm very grateful for having found Dr. Lyons.
Read More …



5 stars 485 reviews

94% would refer friends and family to us