The experience at the salon was wonderful as always (5 stars). The reason for the 3 stars is because of all of the confusion yesterday leading up to it. You guys had to call me three times because I had two appts scheduled in error. I had to reschedule the one next week to the one yesterday. My frustration is that I not only confirmed the appt, but I left two clarifying voicemails, then finally reached someone on a 3rd try. I'm explaining the timeline of events so hopefully you guys can avoid situations like this in the future.
1) 5/16 – I emailed the general email address when I realized I'd be in NYC during my June 1 appt. We found a new time (yesterday at 7:00)
2) It seems the June 1 appt wasn't cancelled.
3) 5/23 – I confirmed the 5/25 appt via text.
4) 5/25 afternoon, Frankie called and left a voicemail (I was in a meeting), checking to see if I was coming in and to see if I needed both appts.
5) I returned the call and left a voicemail confirming that I would be in last night/the other appt was a mistake that should have been removed.
6) While in another meeting, I got a 2nd call from the front desk.
7) I returned the call while driving and left another voicemail confirming the same information.
8) While driving, I got ANOTHER call; called back and someone picked up. I left her know I was coming.
It was killing me that the confirmation text, the email thread, and the 2 voicemails couldn't provide the answers that you needed. I recommend checking all of those things next time this happens.