I have come to this salon for pedicures for over a year now and this was hands down the worst experience I have ever had with any salon. I was apparently the last appointment. When I walked in the salon smelled of well for lack of a better word marajuana smoke. I was told there was some sort of Chinese ritual but over the course of my pedicure it got worse and worse until I was choking and feeling sick. Additionally I had to pay for this service and was rushed to pay. I do not recommend typhus salon any longer to anyone. It was awful and I had to shower, wash clothes to get rid of the smell. It was the worst and I do not recommend anyone patronize this establishment again.
I apologize for what happened Saturday. Unfortunately, we have been experiencing a gnat issue for about two months, we have tried every solution. My top priority is my staff and clients. We have hired an exterminator for treatments. Personally, I do not like to use chemicals I prefer to use the natural solutions. A friend of mine recommended the moxibustion to treat the flies. We tried to kill the gnats in a natural way instead of using harmful chemicals. I had never used this product before, so I was unaware of the strong odor it would release. Proper hygiene and sanitation is our top priority in our salon which is why we did everything possible, I am deeply sorry that it made you uncomfortable. I did not realize the treatment would have such a strong odor. As I mentioned in the message I sent to you, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let us know. My top priority is my staff and clients. Again, we are truly sorry for the incident.
My sincerest apologies,